Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here I Go...

Getting on the plane to Portland, ME in a couple of hours. Will be visiting friends on Friday night, and then waking up Saturday to begin my brief three day hockey sojourn.

SATURDAY: Providence at Manchester

SUNDAY: Hartford at Portland

MONDAY: Providence at Manchester

...and then home on Tuesday.

I'll have something to say, I'm sure. I know I've been kinda quiet for the past couple of weeks, but I had some stress as it related to the IRS, the mudslide that has dogged my property for 3 years and change, and my shoulder, which was injured in a fall I took last November.

See you from the right coast :)

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hopefully there will be a game on Monday. :(

Scott said...

Wow, great reports from the road trip! Thanks so much! ;)